Below you will find upcoming dates for exhibits and speaking engagements across the country.
July 26-31, 2018
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to the shores of Lake Michigan and present a week of programming.
August 4-18, 2018
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to Holden Village for my fourth year of serving on the Holden educational staff.
University High School
August 25, 2018
A Peace of My Mind will be presented with a Trailblazer Award for Commitment to Mutual Respect, Support & Trust.
Syracuse, New York
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to Syracuse University and partner with Hendricks Chapel for programming with a public lecture Sunday evening, September 9.
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to Alvernia University, gather stories from the community and give a public presentation September 20.
We will do a two-day engagement on campus to gather stories and give a public presentation September 18.
Astrup Family Foundation
September 27, 2018
I will lead a staff development workshop for members of the Astrup Family Foundation team.
University of Minnesota Extension Conference
October 2-3, 2018
I will set up a studio to gather stories of effective engagement from University Extension Professionals at their annual conference and deliver the closing keynote.
University of Minnesota Extension Conference
Ithaca, New York
October 4-5, 2018
I will set up a studio to gather stories of ensuring all people’s needs are met with urban planning at their annual conference and deliver the closing keynote.
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to Ole Miss through the Office of Diversity and Community Engagement. We will gather stories from the community and give a public presentation October 10.
University of Richmond
October 29-November 5, 2018
I will install the American Stories exhibit and be on site for a week-long residency.
East Carolina University
Greenville, North Carolina
November 5-7, 2018
We will gather stories on campus and share them in a public presentation November 7.
November 14-15, 2018
A Peace of My Mind will gather stories and present a keynote at a two-day event.
Chippewa Valley Technical College
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
February 25-March 1, 2019
We will bring our American Stories exhibit to Chippewa Valley Technical College for their Diversity Week activities.
Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
Green Bay, Wisconsin
March 1-8, 2019
I will install the American Stories exhibit, gather stories and make a public presentation March 7.
Past Exhibits and Presentations (partial list)
- Pacific Lutheran University – Tacoma, WA
- National Civil Rights Museum – Memphis, TN
- March for Civility – Washington, DC
- Kent State University – Kent, OH
- University of Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, PA
- Memphis Theological Seminary – Memphis, TN
- Thrivent Financial – Minneapolis, MN
- University of North Dakota – Grand Forks, ND
- Saint Joseph’s University – Philadelphia, PA
- NACA National Conference – Boston, MA
- The Colorado Chautauqua – Boulder, CO
- Joint Council on Extension Professionals – Arlington, VA
- University of Arkansas – Pulaski Technical College – North Little Rock, AR
- Thiel College – Greenville, PA
- Stillwater Public Library – Stillwater, MN
- University High School – Carmel, IN
- Bonita Springs Centers for the Arts – Bonita Springs, FL
- Chippewa Valley Technical College – Eau Claire, WI
- Project Sanctuary – Grand Lake, CO
- Clarion University, Venango – Oil City, PA
- Women of the ELCA: Triennial Gathering – Minneapolis, MN
- Lakeside Chautauqua – Lakeside, OH
- Plymouth Congregational Church – Minneapolis
- The Miami Valley School – Dayton, OH
- Holden Village – Chelan, WA
- Normandale Community College – Bloomington, MN
- Longwood University – Farmville, VA
- University of Nebraska – Omaha, NE
- Gilmour Academy – Gates Mills, OH
- Hawkeye Community College – Waterloo, IA
- Carleton College – Northfield, MN
- Gandhi-King Conference on Non-violence – Memphis, TN
- Gustavus Adolphus College – St. Peter, MN
- Global Citizenship Experience – Chicago, IL
- Wisdom Ways Center for Spirituality – St. Paul, MN
- Hamline University – St. Paul, MN
- Lutheran Social Services – Minneapolis, MN
- HealthEast – St. Paul, MN
- Central College – Pella, IA
- Bucknell University – Lewisburg, PA
- Northeast Youth and Family Services – Roseville, MN
- Sojourners Summit for Change – Washington, DC
- Peace & Justice Studies Association – Memphis, TN
- New York University – NY
- Peace Lutheran Church – Lauderdale, MN
- Northeastern Illinois University – Chicago, IL
- Bethlehem Evangelical Lutheran Church – Chicago, IL
- Eagan Public School District – Eagan, MN
- Lakeville Public School District – Lakeville, MN
- Saint Cloud Public Library – St. Coud, MN
- Nobel Peace Prize Forum – St. Paul, MN
- Laman Public Library – Little Rock, AR
- United World College – Montezuma, NM
- Viterbo University – La Crosse, WI
- FAIR School – Crystal, MN
- The Breman Jewish Heritage & Holocaust Remembrance Museum – Atlanta, GA
- Elmira College – Elmira, NY
- Wilmington College – Wilmington, OH
- Macalester College – St. Paul, MN
- Old Dominion University – Norfolk, VA
- Groves Academy – St. Louis Park, MN
- Loras College – Dubuque, IA
- Carthage College – Kenosha, WI
- Hennepin County Government Center – Minneapolis, MN
- St. Paul Area Council of Churches – St. Paul, MN
- University of St. Thomas – St. Paul, MN
- Monmouth College – Monmouth, IL
- Indiana University – Kokomo, IN
- Breck School – Golden Valley, MN
- Bloomington Civic Plaza – Bloomington, MN
- Waukesha County Technical College – Waukesha, WI
- Morningside College – Sioux City, IA
- Landmark Center – St. Paul, MN
- Augustana College – Sioux Falls, SD
- University of Minnesota – Crookston, MN
- University of North Carolina – Asheville, NC
- Rutgers University – Camden, NJ
- Everyday Democracy Conference – Baltimore, MD
- ISACS conference – Columbus, OH
- Columbus Academy – Columbus, OH
- Augustana College – Rock Island, IL
- Rhodes College – Memphis, TN
- Center for Transforming Communities – Memphis, TN
- Zion Lutheran Church – Anoka, MN
- Buchanan Center for the Arts – Monmouth, IL